Easily Find New Link Competitors, Allies & Partners with the FREE, NEW SERP Dominator Tool from Ontolo.
Before I go into how to setup the new (FREE) SERP Dominator tool we just released, a little background explanation might help...
"Tell me what company you keep and I'll tell you what you are." Spanish novelist Miguel de Cervantes said this.
The author Jim Rohn often pointed out that "You are the average of your five closest friends."
In short, these guys were trying to tell you something: your relationships define you. In SEO, your link profile defines you.
If you believe that there is a wisdom inherent in the two sayings above, and that Google and other search engines look at your relationships to determine where to place you in search results, then you can see how link building isn't just about "getting a link."
But you and I both know that. That's why you're reading this post.
But what if you turned this link profile idea on its head?
What if, instead of looking at who is around you to define your "group," you could go find a group you wanted to be a part of, then figure out how to become a part of that group?
In other words, what if you said "I want to be ranked for those keywords. Who's ranked there? Who can I partner up with, and whose backlink profiles should I study?"
Today, we make that incredibly easy with the Free, New SERP Dominator report from Ontolo.
Here's how it works
- Simply enter up to 25 of your top keywords.
- We'll go out and pull the top 100 Google search results for each keyword
- You'll then be able to access a report to see what websites and URLs rank in the top 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 results.
We even do this for you every week and send you an email when it's updated. To cut down on emails, if you're also using the Backlink Monitor (http://ontolo.com/link-building-tools/BacklinkMonitor), you'll get updates for both in a single email each week.
If this idea sounds familiar to you, you might recognize it from Garrett's Semmy-nominated post on Search Engine Land last year:
Screenshots of the SERP Dominator Tool
It's pretty easy...you just enter your top keywords into the SERP Dominator Configuration page, we run the report (the first time, we'll run it within a few minutes, after that, you'll get an update every week), then you head over the the SERP Dominator Report page.
SERP Dominator Report
(This is just the first small part of this report)
Here's how to set it up
And, yes, really, it's 100% FREE.
- If you don't have a FREE account, set one up here:
Then, login here:
- Click here to setup the keyword SERPs you want to analyze:
- Click here to view your SERP Dominator report:
* Note: The first time you add and submit keywords, we will check those SERPs for you as quickly as possible. When we do, you will receive an email letting you know it's done and linking to you SERP Dominator report. From there on out, we'll check those keywords for you each week. If your focus shifts, just change your keywords and you'll get that report the following week.
And that's it. In just a few minutes, you'll be on your way to finding new competitors, allies and partnerships with the free, new SERP Dominator tool from Ontolo.
Need Some Help?
If you need help with anything, Click Here and we'll get back to you asap!
P.S. If you think you might know someone else who might find the Backlink Monitoring Tool useful, would you let them know by sending them this blog post or posting about it on your blog/Facebook/Twitter/SocialMediaAppFTW?
P.P.S. This is the Second of Three new, FREE Ontolo link building tools coming out, so stay tuned for more!