New Ontolo Feature: Targeted Link Notifications
We're happy to announce today a new feature for link prospect notifications. Here's how it works:
- Head over to the new Campaign Manager
- You set minimum home page PageRank scores, domain mozRank, domain mozTrust and Domain Authority.
- You set your targeted Link Types and specific Topics associated with each.
- If we find a link prospect that matches all of those requirements, both value and relevance, we'll let you know.
- In short? Relevant and Valuable links come straight to your inbox.
As Ron Popeil would say: Set it and forget it.
To accompany this update, we've also made it faster - less clicks and less search operator hackery - to export link prospects that meet your specific link types and topics. One of the most consistent pieces of feedback we got was "where are my lists?"
Now, using the Export Prospect Lists tool, in just a couple of clicks after logging in, you can quickly export your Guest Posts list, your Blogs lists, your Blogroll list, your Sponsored Links lists and more.
Finally, we also added date range searching to the Export Prospect Lists function. For those of you who like to work your lists from a spreadsheet, export each day's, week's or month's prospects into a new tab or ongoing worksheet.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Click Here to Setup a Free Trial, Today →
We hope you find these new updates useful and, as always, let us know how we can improve even further.
Ben Wills & Andy Davidoff
For more information on the individual updates today, check out the information below: