I've been hearing it my whole life, but now it's unavoidable: I'm long-winded. (Or, for those with Long-Winded Explanation Disorder: I'm Thorough.) I have, apparently, recorded 50 minutes (after editing!) of video on Link Building Campaign Design.
While the short version is only seven minutes and has been uploaded to YouTube, the longer version is eating my CPU for breakfast for the next 109 minutes. It's a big breakfast.
In this week's video on Link Building Campaign Design, you will discover the following:
- Defining Link Building Campaign Objectives
- Defining Key Results that, if achieved, unquestionably demonstrate that the objective has also been achieved.
- Discovering your Linkable Assets and how to align them with your Key Results.
- Discovering your Link Opportunity Types and how to align them with both your Key Results and your Linkable Assets.
- Designing and implementing Recurring Action Steps that incorporate your Linkable Assets with your Link Opportunity Types in a way that brings you to achieve your Key Results.
- Implementing the practice of Recurring Improvement so that your Link Building Campaigns become more effective over time.
In the longer version, I go much more in-depth into each of these areas. Additionally, you'll discover:
- Why relationships are the most valuable Linkable Asset you can have.
- The single most important question that should guide every step of every link building campaign.
- A step-by-step process for initiating valuable relationships on Twitter.