International link prospecting has proven to be an interesting challenge in many ways. The good news is that, so long as you're prospecting for english-speaking web pages, it's possible to use the Ontolo Toolset for international link prospecting.
Here's how you do it.
- For this example, we'll target .co.uk domains and the Prospecting Phrase "Automobile Reviews."
- Go to the Link Building tab on the Campaign Manager.
- For each Prospecting Phrase that you want to find .co.uk link prospects, in the Prospecting Phrase input box, type in your keyword, then site:.co.uk.
- Here's how it looks in the form:
- automobile reviews site:.co.uk
Some other examples:
- "bird watching" site:.com.au
- business degree resources site:.ac.uk
- rock climbing site:.co.nz
That's it! If you have any other questions, feel free to comment below.