To compare the contents of two lists and return a list of items that don't appear in the second list.
- To compare a list of link prospects against URLs you've already approached.
How it Works
After inputting two lists of items or URLs, you will be presented a list of items/URLs that appear in the first list, but not the second.
How to Use it, Step by Step
- Enter a list of items or URLs into the List One text box.
- Enter a list of items or URLs into the List Two text box.
- Click the Compare Lists button.
- Review/Export the results.